getLastEvent is now referenced in
index.d.ts. Don't forget to use it (even with .js files) to bring auto-complete in your development tools.
- 2D Measurement can now snap to lines. Press CTRL (or cmd) while measuring.
- 3D and 2D camera synchronization is now available in 2D parameters.
- IFC Entities (IfcWall, IfcDoor, etc) are now translated in French (If you want to help us translate them into other languages, please contact us!)
- BCF search now filters on all BCF fields and not only on the title.
- Upgraded Spanish translation
- 2D engine now uses the same coordinates as the 3D engine. You can build even more powerful 2D and 3D interactions.
- Events now have an option
true, the last event (if any) is instantly triggered. It is useful for state synchronization on plugin initialization.
- Archived models can now be loaded in multi-model if the first model loaded is archived
- Add first iteration of Spanish translations
- Add first iteration of German translations
- Alerts plugin is now enabled on 2d window by default
- Update api client to fix issues with
- New menu to select windowed plugins
- New UI to manage viewers and windows
- You can now open properties in a new window
- Add ability to take 2D screenshots with annotations
- 3D lights have been improved
- Viewpoint is no more reset when loading another model in the viewer
- Improved 2D rendering
- 2D plan are now aligned to the screen
- 2D now have a compass
- UX improvements with 2D zoom
- 2D improve path measure validation
- Fix 2D crash if the page loading the viewer doesn't allow
- Fix rare 2D crash
- Improve 2D performances on some models
- Fix some French BCF translations
- Fix many small bugs on some browsers
- Object state is now correctly set when opening a new 3D window
- Fix bug with logarithmicDepthBuffer. It could cause glitches if two surfaces were too close to each other
- Improve default 2D and 3D parameters (Edges, highlight, spaces and space names are enabled by default)
- Brand new 2D viewer
- Faster and more accurate rendering
- New measurment plugin: Measure distances, angle and surfaces easily!
- Space names are shown in 2D
- Door openings are shown in 2D
- You can disable and enable door openings and space names
- 2D objects can be colorized
- 2D objects can be textured
- User's 3D and 2D configurations are saved
- Many performances improvements
- Open and close event are now always triggered on edge-cases
- Section plane plugin now show sections loaded from BCF
- Fix loadIfc method when ifcId is a string instead of an integer
- Fix BCF bucket tip which showed the wrong shortcut
- Fix objects being cut when to close from camera
- Fix xraySetters
- Improve 3D rendering performances up to 25%
- Fix picking on big 3D models
object.getFirstAncestorWithType() which may be not defined on some cases
- Fix plugin
$close() triggered even if the plugin wasn't opened when
keepOpen = false
- New Section planes tool
- New pivot marker
- New pivot behavior when clicking outside the model. It's easier than ever to navigate in the model
- Spatial tree is no more opened if model have more than 8 IfcBuildings (to decrease loading time)
- First person projection is now named "Flight mode"
- Elements highlight on mouse hover is now disabled in Flight mode
- Fix BCF interface if loading was slower than the human
- Fix multi model selection if there was too many models in the project
- Fix context menu (right click) after full screen is swifted off
- Fix french typo